- 1 year Import or Export related qualification at NQF level 3 and 5
- Have specialist knowledge of freight forwarding and clearing documents, procedures and practices gained through at least 3 years multi model estimates experience.
- Min Experience of 3 years multi model estimates experience.
- Must have experience in Airfreight (Imports and Exports), Sea Freight (Imports and Exports), Road freight and Cross Trade estimates experience.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Inco Terms and the local trading market.
- Have adequate knowledge of multi model shipping charges.
- Have understanding of tariff calculation concepts.
- Solution and strategy of estimating and preparation of freight movement requests.
- Record and reporting on sales estimates.
- Ensure all KPI’s are accurate and met.
- Responsible for quarterly reports.
- Maintain effective Communication with internal and external clients.
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.