- Min 5 years’ experience in the citrus industry with knowledge about: Export markets, varieties, special markets, quality in citrus.
- Tertiary qualification
- Computer literate – at an advanced level
- Facilitating the training of the Quality Controllers in the packhouse and ensuring they work to standard.
- Managing the quality control processes in the packhouse (incoming fruit, packing, MRLe, retention and dispatch).
- Ensuring pack plan compliance (quality, packaging, labels, protocols and customer knowledge).
- Special market expert.
- Managing quality in the supply chain.
- Managing arrivals (analysis and reporting).
- Management of external service providers and customers.
- General: Innovation and proactive approach in the role. Reporting on critical areas.