- Matric or NQF Level 4
- National Diploma in Transport Management a bonus
- 4+ years transport experience
- The Shift Manager is responsible for the entire operation of the warehouse which includes the security of the warehouse.
- The shift manager is responsible for the performance as well as the coordination of the employees on nightshift.
- Responsible to receive check and dispatch all freight at the target times on the shift, handing over to the next shift supervisor and/or manage a clean floor.
- Performance of the security Company must be monitored and reported to the branch manager.
- Ensuring that all vehicle loading and offloading procedures are strictly adhered to during the course of the shift.
- Ensuring that all stock damages are reported and managed according to Company procedure.
- Ensuring that all consignments are immediately sorted into the correct areas by forklifts.
- Management of the security freight area.
- The shift manager must do a final physical check on trailers after all trailers have been collected.
- Ensuring that manifests and authorization to travel documents are completed and managed as per Company procedure.
- Full nightshift staff management with support from the Branch Manager and HR department.
- Other tasks may be delegated to you from time to time, and you need to perform these tasks as if it is appointed task.