Key Performance Areas
(Any experience in below KPA will be advantageous)
- Provide both remote and on site First Level End User Support.
- Installation, Troubleshooting & Maintenance of the below Hardware:
- MFP Printers.
- VOIP Hardware.
- Networking Hardware (Wired & Wireless).
- Ability to quickly and effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve faults, as logged on the Companies Helpdesk System, escalating to the Systems Administrator where necessary.
- Ability to understand End User requirements when requests are made for new Hardware & Software and be able to Quote accordingly.
- Liaise with Suppliers for all procurement.
Experience and Qualifications
- Proficient with Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 8/ 8.1/ 10).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (2010 / 2013 / 2016).
- Basic TCP/IP Networking knowledge essential
- Experience with various Internet Connectivity Mediums essential:
- 3G / LTE.
- Experience with Enterprise Antivirus packages essential:
- ESET Endpoint Protection.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Technical experience with Pastel Accounting & Pastel Payroll essential.
- Minimum of 2 years in a Desktop Support environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to address multiple calls simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Self-Motivated and able to work under general supervision, with close attention to detail.
- Team Player as the nature of the role requires comfortable interaction and liaison with Management, Co-Workers and clients.
- Able to ascends/descends ladders, stairs, lifting computer hardware and work in high/confined spaces (e.g. roof areas)
- Passion for the IT Industry.
- Results driven, positive and professional disposition.
- Excellent Interpersonal; verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills essential.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Honest and reliable.
- Driver’s license and own transport essential.