- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Supply Chain or related field
- 2 Years work experience with ERP Systems
- 2 years Manufacturing Industry experience
- Planning Knowledge
- SAP MM/PP/APO/SD Experience (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Call-Off Systems and releasing of OEMs (advantageous)
- Communication with all levels
- Advanced Excel Skills
- To convert sales orders and safety time parts to production order by raising orders in line with lead times and set-up rules.
- To manage stock levels by raising correct production orders to within specific customer requirements.
- To liaise with the SX Sites in terms of queries or feedback in order to maintain supply to customers with regards to old orders still on systems, orders have not been closed off at sites, top up orders requested from sites.
- To build demand and increase stock-on-hand for customers by managing changes in the planning system.
- To interrogate system outliers (via APO) in order to ensure correct system plans and orders are raised.
- To ensure discrepancies are reviewed and a way forward is identified beyond the current PO’s on site to ensure that customer demands are met.
- To pre-plan and maximise Site capacity for production orders in order to meet customer demands beyond 4 weeks and current PO’s on site.
- To ensure all OE Release input of latest releases, Control the run out of all OE parts and highlight and escalate anomalies and contact OEM to query it.