- Diploma in Safety Management / SAMTRAC
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in a risk control environment
- Knowledge of SHEQX system will be an advantage
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word and MS Powerpoint)
- Attention to Detail, have high work standards
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Quality Orientated
- Retail/FMCG knowledge
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Implement, audit and maintain the Group Safety program and complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure legal compliance of the OHSACT with safety, fire and safety representatives.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping.
- Ensure DC compliance with internal audits, procedure and policies.
- Ensure all insurance related queries, claims are handled efficiently.
- Safety awareness sessions monthly with various departments.
- Implement a safety awareness program for the Eastern Cape company.
- Adhoc projects.